MARAUDERUSH

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » MARAUDERUSH » Пункт приема » Fontex

Fontex

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Hi there, I do think your blog could be having browser compatibility issues. Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, wonderful website!

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, may test this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a big element of folks will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem.

Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the issues. It was definitely informative. Your website is useful. Many thanks for sharing!

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

First off I would like to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or hints? Thanks!

Вы здесь » MARAUDERUSH » Пункт приема » Fontex